PRE-ORDER Bandai Metal Build Gundam Exia Repair IV
***RELEASED END OF AUGUST 2020 - SHIPPING MID-LATE SEPTEMBER***
Graham Aker's Gundam Exia Repair IV has finally revealed its full potential in METAL BUILD form. This Gundam is the upgraded version of the Gundam Exia Repair III appearing in Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Festival 10 "Re:vision" to commemorate the Mobile Suit Gundam 00's 10th anniversary.
Gundam Exia Repair IV's design and aesthetics pays respect to Gundam Exia and 00 Gundam variations, combined in one design! The unit is also weaponized with seven unique swords that can be equipped on its back when not in use.
x 2 GN Bayonet, a sword / rifle equipment that can be equipped as a hand held weapon that can perform both short and long ranged combat.
x 2 GN Battle Blade can also be used as a close combat weapon, allowing the Repair IV to move freely in tough situations.
x 2 GN Battle Sword are long blade weapons that can be deployed anytime from its GN Shield to protect itself from any close combat scenario.
GN Tachi is a Japanese sword type weapon that can slice through enemies armor with ease!
The Gundam unit designed and supervised by the original Mobile Suit Gundam 00 mechanical designer, Ebikawa Kanetake, and with the help of Metal Build engineering team that made it possible for Gundam Exia Repair IV to make it in the METAL BUILD figure series line.
PLEASE ORDER THIS PRE-ORDER SEPARATELY. DO NOT ADD OTHER ITEMS TO THE CART. (ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY)
DO NOT ORDER WITH IN STOCK ITEMS OTHERWISE ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN THE PRE-ORDER ARRIVES
- 100% payment required at time of pre-ordering.
- No cancellations.
- Limit of one item per customer
- Stock will be limited for the first release and in some cases it may not be possible to fill all pre-orders. In this instance first to place a pre-order will receive their order
- Refunds can only be requested (after the item is released) if GEA cannot fulfill your order or production is cancelled
- GEA will not be held liable in any form or manner if you miss out on the first release
- GEA cannot be held accountable for decisions made by any other parties associated with this release
- GEA recommends you order early if you want to secure the first release.