Bandai 1/100 MG MSN-06S Sinanju Stein Ver. Ka.
A strange combination of successor to the Sazabi and predecessor to the Unicorn Gundam, this Sinanju Stein is directly down the middle of party lines! Designed by Anaheim Electronics to test the NT-D system and later stolen by the Sleeves, this suit has sure made its rounds. Everything you expect is included in this kit, including the beam rifle, bazooka, beam sabers, and distinctive water transfer marking decals!
- Sinanju Stein from "Mobile Suit Gundam UC MSV" makes its appearance in the Ver.Ka lineup.
- Sinanju Stein is the Sinanju before it was customized for Full Frontal.
- The white body is expressed with injected colours.
- Plasma welded fully articulated hand parts are included for expressive posing.
- Marking decals designed by Hajime Katoki are included.
- Exclusive bazooka is included in addition to shield and rifle.
- runner x22, foil sticker x1, marking sticker x1, instruction manual x1