Bandai 1/144 RG XXXG-01W Wing Gundam EW
Can be displayed in robot or flight form.
- "Wing Gundam Zero EW" as Real Grade featuring detail is reproduced through the utilization of actual techniques, an investigation of the settings, and a new interpretation of the properties of the machine.
- The structure of the main wing is based on material technologies used in real aircraft.
- Considering the heat-resistance and machine protection during atmosphere entry, the armored structure for the interior of the wings is designed using a pinnate mold.
- The main wing section utilizes cutting-edge aircraft and combat aircraft technology and is designed to have a movable structure. Closely resembling a bird's wings, each section of the curved "flexible wings" is capable of moving in 3-dimensions.
- The "Zero Frame", which can move by itself, is designed through consideration of the internal structure of the latest autonomous robots.
- The utilization of new Advanced MS Joints permits human-like movements.
- The Twin Buster Rifle Combination Mechanism can be reproduced.
- Runner x9, Realistic decal x1, Instruction manual x1
Type: Plastic Kits - Gundam