Bandai 1/144 RG MSM-07S Char`s Z`Gok
- The 16th of the RG series is an amphibious MS "CHAR'S Z'GOK."
- Realizes the streamline form in order to reduce the friction of water and speed up.
- Its unique interior frame is designed for an amphibious MS to dive into water or fight battles on the ground. It is realized with advanced MS joints.
- Sonar to search and detect enemies, and measure objects under water is adopted.
- Considering going under water and surfacing, the weep holes are molded throughout the whole body.
- The cockpit is designed spherically for waterproof and pressure resistance.
- Claws on its arms, which are the most characteristic weapon, are designed in the image of well honed sword.
- The propellers in its legs and back pack are recreated. They make it possible to move to various directions under water.
- Runner x8, Realistic decal x1, Instruction manual x1
Type: Plastic Kits - Gundam