PRE-ORDER Bandai SD Ex-Standard Rising Freedom Gundam
***DELIVERY AUSTRALIA EARLY JANUARY 2024*****
SD Ex-Standard Rising Freedom Gundam: The Ultimate Super Deformed Warrior
Behold the SD Ex-Standard Rising Freedom Gundam, the ultimate super deformed warrior from the Gundam SEED anime series! This adorable and yet powerful mobile suit is now available in a highly detailed and articulated 1/144 scale model kit from Bandai.
With its chibi proportions and big head, the SD Ex-Standard Rising Freedom Gundam is sure to bring a smile to your face. But don't let its cute appearance fool you - this kit is also packed with features, including:
- A fully articulated inner frame for incredible posability
- Transformation from mobile suit to MA mode
- A variety of weapons and accessories, including the beam saber, beam rifle, and high-powered beam cannon
Whether you're a seasoned Gunpla builder or just starting out, the SD Ex-Standard Rising Freedom Gundam is a must-have for any fan of Gundam SEED or super deformed model kits. Order yours today and experience the power of the ultimate chibi warrior!
Imagine the possibilities...
With the SD Ex-Standard Rising Freedom Gundam, you can recreate your favorite scenes from the Gundam SEED anime in a super deformed and adorable way. Pose the SD Ex-Standard Rising Freedom Gundam in a dynamic action pose, or display it proudly on your shelf next to your other Gundam kits.
The SD Ex-Standard Rising Freedom Gundam is the perfect addition to any Gundam collection. Order yours today and experience the power of the ultimate chibi warrior!
"THIS IS A STRICTLY LIMITED FIRST RELEASE! PRE-ORDER EARLY TO SECURE YOUR BEST CHANCE OF RECEIVING THIS ITEM."
PLEASE ORDER THIS PRE-ORDER SEPARATELY. DO NOT ADD OTHER ITEMS TO THE CART. (ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY)
DO NOT ORDER WITH "IN STOCK" ITEMS OTHERWISE ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN THE PRE-ORDER ARRIVES
PRE-ORDER INFORMATION T&C's
- 100% payment required at time of pre-ordering.
- No cancellations.
- Limit of one item per customer
- Covid 19 may effect production and release dates, delays may occur to this release.
- Stock will be limited for the first release and in some cases it may not be possible to fill all pre-orders. In this instance first to place a pre-order will receive their order
- Refunds can only be requested (after the item is released) if GEA cannot fulfill your order or production is cancelled
- GEA will not be held liable in any form or manner if you miss out on the first release
- GEA cannot be held accountable for decisions made by any other parties associated with this release
- GEA recommends you order early if you want to secure the first release.
- Covid19 may effect the production and delivery schedule of this release.
By placing a pre-order you are acknowledging and accepting the above T&C's.