Kotobukiya 1/72 Zoids HMM RMZ-11 Godos Former Republic Ver.
The first ever "heavy armoUr special-grade Zoids" - the small giant "Godos" joins to HMM series! The main power Zoid Godos of the Helic Republic during the Central Continental War reappears in a molding colour that imaged the color of the time. It is finished in one of the most movable ranges of the HMM series, and you can enjoy various action poses of Godos. The long-awaited first three-dimensional HMM version of the Republic Common Cockpit as an additional part! In addition, the clear parts of the canopy and chest sensor have been added with colorless clear molding in addition to the conventional clear orange. It is possible to paint with your favorite clear colour.
- The head cockpit hatch opens and closes, and comes with a general pilot figure.
- Newly-created Republic Common Cockpit can be equipped with HMM original design parts in 3mm holes on both sides.
- The zoid core part built into the fuselage can be removed.
- Standard type (early lot) using a common cockpit in the Republic, standard type (late lot) reconfigured with heavy armor cockpit, and heavy armour type (commander aircraft) reconfigured with heavy armor parts Can be converted to a type.
- As an HMM original gimmick, the vehicle is completed by combining heavy armour parts.
- Clear parts for the canopy and chest sensor are added in addition to the clear orange as usual. It is possible to paint with your favorite clear colour.
- A new decal with a variety of emblems and caution marks is included, and it can be precisely finished by pasting it as you like.